This live webinar will take you through the key steps students and families take to find the best choice amongst many higher education options. College is a valuable investment, but the process of finding the right school can be overwhelming for students given the wide variety of options and costs. You will leave this webinar with a better understanding of the college planning process and with the ability to assist your students in staying on track for success.
- Defining “fit”
- Safety school, reach schools, and dream schools
- Time frame of applications
- Tools needed to apply to college
- Letter of recommendations and extra curricular activities
- Deliverables for grades 9-12 teachers
- John Hupalo, CEO, Invite Education, Author of “Plan and Finance Your Family’s College Dreams” and host of the podcast “My College Corner"
- Ruben Rivera, Master Teacher; Community School Director at the Committee for Hispanic Children and Families and Instructor at City College of New York