JOIN US: NGPF FINCAMP
In collaboration with Massachusetts Council on Economic Education and BSU Financial Literacy, Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF) would like to invite you to participate in a one-day professional development workshop for personal finance educators. This workshop will be held at Bridgewater State University (131 Summer Street, Bridgewater, MA 02325) from8:00am to 3:30pm on Tuesday, February 6th, 2018.
WHAT IS AN NGPF FINCAMP?
A teacher-centric workshop focused on what YOU want to learn to improve your craft. Check out this video to see an NGPF FinCamp in action.
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE COVERED?
The agenda won't be finalized until we get your responses in our pre-conference survey, but you can expect financial education PD featuring:
- COLLABORATION with educators
- CONTENT to grow your knowledge
- CURATED resources for your class
- A CUSTOMIZED approach to meet your needs
IS THIS TRAINING WORTH MY TIME?
Check out our FinCamp video to see what you can expect as a FinCamp participant.
NGPF facilitates a great workshop - but rather than us telling you, here's feedback we've received at recent workshops:
- "This has been the best PD in the 20 plus years of my teaching career. Nothing else even comes close."
- "Thank you so much for this great opportunity. I always try to be a better teacher for my students and I am taking away so many ideas, concepts, resources, and contacts. I know I will be much better next year."
- What do I do to earn the stipend?
- Join us, participate and collaborate! A $75 stipend will be provided to all workshop participants at the conclusion of the training session.
- How many teachers will be attending the workshop?
- We will be limiting the workshop to 35 teachers to ensure a personalized experience. Register ASAP.
- Will meals be served?
- Yes - a continental breakfast will be served 8:00-8:30am, with a working lunch, starting at 12 noon.
- What do I need to bring?
- Your enthusiasm, your ideas, your energy and a laptop!
Additional question? Email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2017 Next Gen Personal Finance, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because of your expressed interest in Next Gen Personal Finance -- our free, high quality personal finance blended learning curriculum developed for high school and early college students.
Our mailing address is:
Next Gen Personal Finance