This free, live webinar will jumpstart your knowledge on how to use Google Drive to its fullest when using the NGPF curriculum. Aimed at the BEGINNER level user of Google Drive, this webinar will cover fundamentals such as:
1. The overall logistics of how Google Drive works and how it differs from Microsoft Office
2. Making your own copies of NGPF resources
3. Editing documents to suit your students' needs
4. How to distribute the work electronically to your students
5. How to organize Google Drive folders/share them with your students
Throughout the webinar, there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get support. Live participants will earn a PD certificate for one hour of professional development.
Space is limited so please register for this webinar today.
Note: 2pm start time is in PACIFIC time. Please adjust accordingly.