Join us for our "Promising Practices" Webinar!
The Massachusetts State Treasurer's Office of Economic Empowerment is hosting a webinar titled “Promising Practices” to spotlight schools with innovative approaches to bring financial education fairs into the curriculum. The webinar will highlight four techniques implemented by fair coordinators to engage teachers, students, parents and the business community into the program.
The panelists will include:
- Beth Hennessey, Nipmuc High School
- Scott Darlington, Andover High School
- David Floreen, Andover High School
- Michael Teuber, The Cotting School
- Ellen Welsh, Clinton High School
- Ingrid Adade, Clinton High School